Job Alert: Sports Tour Coordinator (Hampton, Middlesex)
Responsible for driving sales across MasterClass Sports Tours’ extensive range of sporting destinations, the ideal candidate will have a passion for all sports, most notably netball, football, hockey and rugby. Selling the MasterClass Sports Tour packages into sports clubs and schools, the role offers opportunities to travel across Europe as well as being part of a vibrant and driven office team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Primarily concerned with handling incoming enquiries and generating new business revenue across the companies’ full range of MasterClass event destinations and products.
- Meeting achievable targets to fill the MasterClass event capacity in line with our commission/bonus scheme.
- Using a mixture of telesales, written communication and face to face site visits in order to achieve set targets.
- Liaising with the operations department to ensure correct execution of packages once sold.
- Retention of previous clients and generation of new sales / leads.
- Ensure all client requirements are exactly accounted for in the tour budget and met when in resort.
- Ensure all tours are executed to budget maintain profitability and quality.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics, codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
What We Are Looking For
- Will have a general understanding of school and club sports tours and an active interest in sport in general.
- Will be a strong communicator (written and orally).
- Good organizational skills, numeracy & an attention to detail.
- Fluency with MS excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Will be self-motivated with a desire to exceed sales targets.
- Confident, polite telephone manner.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Interest in/active participation in sport.
- Will be of graduate caliber or equivalent.
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with
- Competitive salary & Holiday concession purchase
- Reward scheme – online discounts on products & services plus late seat & accommodation offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company. Holiday Concessions purchases are a non-contractual benefit and subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Company
How To Apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.