Tours Departing Between Easter 2021 – October 2021.
Cancel your new booking (booked between 1st September - 30th December) before 13th January 2021 and we will refund your deposits paid to us. Please remember that our normal terms and conditions also apply, so if we are unable to operate your trip due to FCDO advice two weeks before your departure, you will also receive a full refund.*
* Subject to following T&Cs
- Not valid on UK tours.
- Valid only on new bookings and requests to cancel the booking must be emailed to your account manager before the specified date.
- Refundable deposits are only valid on new bookings made in this period and are not available to groups who have deferred their deposits.
- Refunds are only valid for the entire group and not for individuals. Any individuals who choose to cancel will be subject to usual terms and conditions with any price increase due to reduction in numbers passed on to the group.
Move your new confirmed booking for the academic year 2021/2022 to any alternative destination or date up to 31 May 2021*
* Subject to following T&Cs
- Requests to move your booking and deposits to a new destination or date are subject to availability.
- Your portable deposit will be subject to the deduction of any costs incurred to operate your previous booking.
- The new trip can only be for departures in the same academic year of intended travel.
- Your trips will be re-costed based on the new trip details, and this information will be provided to you before you make a final decision.
- You need to confirm in writing that you accept details of the new trip, including destination, date, inclusions, passenger numbers and tour price.
Health and Safety is always a major priority with MasterClass and it has become even more critical during the pandemic. Our high levels of H&S have been enhanced to make sure you are confident to travel with us now and into the future.
Further to this our dedicated Head of Health & Safety is on hand to speak directly with your Education Visits Coordinators or Senior Leadership Teams to answer any questions or concerns about each and every one of your trips. Just drop us a line at [email protected] and we will get in touch.
When booking with MasterClass Sports Tours you are fully financially protected through ABTA and ATOL and safe in the knowledge that we are backed by Travelopia – The world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands.
Our staff have worked hard during the pandemic to ensure our clients were treated the best way possible and we have either helped them claim on insurance, rebooked them for future years or refunded them if FCDO advice prevented them from travelling.
Don’t take our word for it but see what some of our clients have said about us:
"It was a pleasure to work closely with Masterclass to arrange an overseas sports tour in Holland for school. Their professionalism & knowledge made the booking process clear and concise. Sadly due to Covid-19 our tour was cancelled. Masterclass continued to communicate regularly at this unprecedented time and assisted us in recovering all monies paid, putting our minds at ease. I will definitely recommend Masterclass to others, and I look forward to working with the team again in the future."
"As a school, we could not recommend Masterclass highly enough. When I speak to students as they leave school in Year 11 or Year 13 they will always stress that their sports tour was a highlight of their school careers. From an organisers point of view, the process of booking is clear and streamlined, with someone always on the end of the phone to answer any questions. When booking, I felt that they were flexible and always listened to exactly what we wanted and tailored their package to our needs. We will be touring with them again in 2021."